Swap Gathering by Ria Nirwana

Friday, June 25, 2010

*Wheww* at last..
I've never been a creative person, ever!
but accidentally i registered to join the swap gathering held by Ria Nirwana.
All I did was shop, shop and shop and yet i still didn't know what to make.

Well, here is the result: handmade hanger.
Not a cute one but i really did my best to make this :((
Really really hope the senior scrapbookers who made beautiful swap are happy to get this.

Since I couldn't choose what I like (coz i fancy sooo many cute stuff)
so i put everything i have and like (and i mean it: everythingg) and made this hanger.

I've always Loved butterflies, I love ribbon, I love more ribbon and i also have this dress punches i love so much. So i put them all together and made this:



I love brown, pink, salem so much... as you can see from the pic.
As for the big purple and burgundy flower...I couldn't find another colour :((



Hope you like them Ladies...

C u soon!!

0 comments: