Shopping..shopping and shopping..

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm sooooo excited with the coming scrapbooking class this Saturday, 19th of June 2010. I've been checking out the scrapbooking store anywhere just to get to know the tools and the cute button or the pretty embellishment (and yet, i still dont know what that tools are for and how to use them)... :))
but i don't careee..

I love shopping :d

Here is some of my tools i've bought..

As you can see, i've bought acrylic paint, craft cutter, scissors, ribbons (actually the ribbons are not on the list to buy, but i couldn't help it)
...



...same tools, taken from different angle :d




As for the pictures... Yayyyy!! here are the pics.
I don't have lots of pics, we do have pre wed pics tho :))

so i guess it's enuf for my first class..





Some more pics taken with my bb :))



So, everything is here..
Now i can just sit and relax..
...and wait for the class


.....ZzzzzZZZzzzzz....

0 comments: