New home..

Friday, June 4, 2010

This is my fifth blog so far..
The other one is totally new (just like this one).

I have difficulty in mixing my passion for baking, photography-ing, beading and my latest (coming soon) new hobby: scrapbooking.
So i've made one blog for each hobby (except the beading one, i'm to lazy to make them, it takes hours to make one jewelery and i'm not a person who can sit hours and hours doing one thing only).

I'm the kind of person who got bored easily with one hobby and move to another hobby.
to be honest, i'm not good in scrapbooking coz i know i'm not into detail and i have zero creativity. But i'm excited to learn this new hobby (scrapbooking) and also the painting course which will be held by Ria Nirwana somewhere after Ied (can't wait..can't wait..).

Well, that's it for now.
See you around with some new kewl pics for my new hobby :d

0 comments: